UPDATED 13TH JUNE 2009 - NEW STORE NOW OPEN ON ETSY

Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Market & Madeit Store


First market jitters are now over after a great day out at the Red Cliffs Markets today. It was good to get out and receive lots of lovely comments from people stopping at the stall and I even managed a few sales throughout the morning.
I have opened up my MADEIT store tonight with a few items just to test the water and see what comes from it.
I have a big market coming up in 3 weeks time out at Red Cliffs that is being run by the Nexus Club in the towns Civic Centre that is being run over a full weekend so must get very busy in the next few weeks sewing and crafting so that my stall is bursting with colour!
Stay tuned for more on that! Thanks again for everyones kind comments at the market today and I look forward to the next one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Term of Use

While I am still in the process of setting up this blog, feel free to pop over and visit me at my other blog here.

Copyright 2008 - 2009 tillytom designs. Please do not reproduce any of my designs. Please do not reproduce any of my images/photos without my consent.

You can contact me via email - ma.bresnehan@bigpond.com

tillytom designs Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino